Performance skis that let you focus on the finish line while still enjoying the journey. They're light and easy to manoeuvre, for powerful kicking and gliding with solid control through tight corners and icy hills.
- Light sidecut curves inward to increase speed and provide control.
- Low heel-toe camber puts lots of oomph into your stride and glide.
- Core is Densolite 2000, light in weight, but with consistent torsional stiffness.
- G3 waxable bases let you fine-tune the performance according to snow conditions.
- Universal Race grinding uses low-pressure stone grinding to make these fast in all conditions.
|Ideal for||Fitness classic skiing|
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Dimension (all lengths)||45-45-45mm|
Often called "fish scale" skis, waxless skis are designed so you don't need to apply kick wax. However, you may still want to apply glide wax for a better glide. They are a good option for those who don't like waxing, or for regions where temperatures can vary greatly throughout the day.