Lightweight performance, for advanced skiers who want easy kick and maneuverability, without sacrificing glide.
- Densolite 3000 core is made with carbon and fibreglass wrap and pre-shaped densolite foam core. for consistent, responsive flex.
- S-cut light carving sidecut has wider platform at the front your foot for more control and stability especially when descending outside of tracks.
- G5 Zeolit Universal base, the Zeolit additive provides good wax absorption and retention. Protective foil guards the base from oxidation, UV and scratches.
- G2 Synchro Grip pattern uses a dual grip zone that provides a smooth transition for consistent kick and very good glide.
- Precise stone grinding uses digital measurement ensure the right depth and performance in all conditions.
|Ideal for||Off-track touring|
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Dimension (all lengths)||48-46-44-46mm|
Often called "fish scale" skis, waxless skis are designed so you don't need to apply kick wax. However, you may still want to apply glide wax for a better glide. They are a good option for those who don't like waxing, or for regions where temperatures can vary greatly throughout the day.