An admirable touring set up for exploring the backcountry without packing a lot of weight. The ski camber is fine-tuned for a graceful glide even on rough and varried snow. Steel edges give you fantastic control on the downhill.
- Nordic rocker camber has slightly opened tips, for effortless turning and a long gliding phase over ungroomed terrain.
- Speed Grinding base with universal stone grinding for unrestricted gliding in all snow conditions.
- Skin attachment system (skins available seperately) clicks in place at tip, passes through a notch in the middle of the skin and attaches at deck.
- Skins can be applied to prepared skis (waxed) bases.
- Binding are not included on this model.
|Ideal for||Off-track touring|
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Dimension (all lengths)||66-54-61mm|
Often called "fish scale" skis, waxless skis are designed so you don't need to apply kick wax. However, you may still want to apply glide wax for a better glide. They are a good option for those who don't like waxing, or for regions where temperatures can vary greatly throughout the day.