These touring skis are exceptionally lightweight yet undeniably robust, ideal for the backcountry's rugged snow and unpredictable routes. They're built for efficient climbing, a strong glide phase, and a fun coast downhill.
- Wood core is air-channelled to shave off a few more grams.
- Nordic camber equips the tips to float over uneven terrain.
- Crown climbing system uses a moulded pattern for solid grip and maximum glide.
- Steel edges maintain constant contact with the snow.
- Binding are not included on this model.
|Ideal for||Off-track touring|
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Dimension (all lengths)||82-60-70mm|
Often called "fish scale" skis, waxless skis are designed so you don't need to apply kick wax. However, you may still want to apply glide wax for a better glide. They are a good option for those who don't like waxing, or for regions where temperatures can vary greatly throughout the day.