Backcountry skis built for tireless uphills, fun downhills, and easy skiing in varying conditions. Deep sidecut makes them easy to manoeuvre in varying conditions.
- Densowood core makes them low in weight so you don't get fatigued on long tours.
- Sidecut to perform in whatever snow conditions the backcountry sends your way.
- Full metal edges provide excellent grip.
- Waxless G2 bases with Posigrip technology, featuring embossed fish scales for good traction.
- Race Universal Grinding uses low-profile, stone grinding for fast effortless gliding in all snow conditions.
- Choose a ski length that's within 5cm of your height.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Dimension (all lengths)||69-56-63mm|
Often called "fish scale" skis, waxless skis are designed so you don't need to apply kick wax. However, you may still want to apply glide wax for a better glide. They are a good option for those who don't like waxing, or for regions where temperatures can vary greatly throughout the day.