Add ultralight protection to questionable weather rides. This jacket provides steady protection from wind and light rain. It's compact enough to scrunch down and stuff into a pocket. But when you pull it on, the cycling specific fit doesn't impeded movement or flap in the wind, stretch panels and micro vents add ease and breathability.
- Nylon ripstop Wind SL fabric on front and back has a DWR finish and provides wind resistance and light rain protection.
- Stretch knit polyester panels on shoulders and arms add a nice hit of comfort and dry fast.
- Polyester mesh panels under arms has a hydrophilic finish.
- Micro Vent laser perforations increase breathability and moisture management
- Asymmetrical zip is ergonomically positioned to limit irritation and reduce pressure.
- Reversible rear storage pocket doubles as the jacket's stuff sack.
- Gripper elastic at hem.
- Reflective highlights make you pop at night.
- Close fitting, athletic cut.
|Face fabric||Nylon + polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with critically taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.