Bring a well-balanced approach to your winter rides. This soft shell has warmth and wind protection for blustery weather and breathability to let you hammer as required.
- Made of polyester with a DWR finish for good wicking and fast drying.
- Flexible knit underarm panels trap warmth while letting moisture escape: brushed polyester fabric has a hydrophilic finish to transfer moisture.
- Elastic collar insert.
- Clima Vent zipped ventilation areas in the forearms allow maximum cooling.
- Asymmetric zip is positioned to prevent chafing.
- 1 zippered chest pocket, 3 back pockets.
- Ergo Cuffs fit snug to keep warm air in and wet and cold out.
- Gripper elastic hem prevents ride up.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with critically taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.