Winter riding calls for the right fabric, in the right place, to provide the right kind of protection from the elements. Knowing that in the winter, the front of your legs take the brunt of the storm, the front side of these tights are designed with fleece-backed windproof stretch fabric with a thick, wind resistant brushed fabric to cover the less exposed backside of your legs. Reflective trim keeps you on drivers' radars and ankle zips give you the option to vent it out on your hill climb. These tights don't have a seat pad, so you can make the call to wear your padded shorts underneath or go without. Perfect for just about any sub-zero ride, these winter riding tights keep you warm while you're lighting up your threshold workout.
- Front leg panels are made from DWR-treated polyester for extreme warmth and weather protection.
- A polyester and elastane blend through torso and back of leg provides ample movement for going the distance.
- Mesh bib straps keep things breathable with a mix of nylon and elastane.
- No chamois gives you the option to wear padded liner shorts underneath.
- Flat seams decrease your chance of chaffing, and no side seams means one less place for your skin to be irritated.
- Ergo zipper is asymmetrical and positioned to limit irritation and pressure points in sensitive areas.
- Ankle zips let you self-vent, with a silicone elastic inside the cuff.
|Secondary fabric||100% polyester|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.