Charge USB devices as fast as a wall outlet, on any home or camp stove, while you're making hot water. The KettleCharge’s thermocouple pumps out a full 10 watts – enough to juice up your tablet or DSLR camera battery. Indicator LEDs help you dial the heat for optimum power output, and an audible signal alerts you to add more water or take the KettleCharge off the stove. A battery in the handle banks electricity when you’re not charging a gadget. Get prepped for your next backcountry escape or blackout.
- Powers most USB-chargeable devices, including tablets.
- Made from stainless steel, aluminum, and high-temperature plastic
- Includes an insulated USB extender to keep cords away from the heat.
- USB power output of 10 Watts (5V, 2A).
- Lithium iron phosphate battery with 1250mAh capacity.
- 15 minutes of charge provides approximately 5 hours of talk time, 5 hours of video, or 20 hours of audio (output varies by strength of heat source).
|Dimensions||19 x 19 x 18.6cm|