Ride long into winter. Strategic placement of stretchy Super Roubaix fabric creates optimal comfort and warmth. Further enhanced with Teflon to add water repellency, these tights don't just fit and move well, they keep you warm and dry. Three densities and 6 thickness of foam separate you from your saddle, with engineered mesh to aid in efficient moisture management. Flat seams diminish the chance of chaffing, and ankle zips and reflective piping confirm that whether you're heading in a chinook or a overcast skies, you're covered.
- Body made from nylon and elastane for resilience and movability. The breathable bib is made from polyamide and elastane.
- Teflon-treatment adds water repellency to the fabric.
- Ergo 3D Insert chamois uses progressive cushioning with 3 different densities and 6 different thicknesses of pre-shaped foam to deliver enduro-ride comfort. Engineered mesh on the seat pad expedites wicking.
- Flat seams and no side seam diminish the chance of irritation.
- Ergo zipper is asymmetrical and positioned to limit irritation and pressure points in sensitive areas.
- Ankle zips let you self-vent, with silicone elastic inside the cuff.
- Reflective piping keeps you visible in low and overcast light.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.