For days when warm temperatures are just a distant memory. This hoody dries fast and wicks sweat away from your skin and into the atmosphere. The tightly woven shell and hood are a barrier against the wind, and the hood can be rolled into the collar when you don't need to wear it.
- Woven polyester shell that is weather resistant, and treated with DWR.
- Adjustable hood stows away in the collar when not needed.
- Double layer collar keeps your neck covered.
- Full zip with chin guard.
- 2 front zippered pockets, 1 small zippered back pocket.
- Mesh lining on upper back aids venting.
- Reflective details.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with critically taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.