The fit is relaxed, but the wind and water protection is tight. This jacket provides a warm refuge for Nordic skiing and winter running. Pair it with the Engadin Wind Pant for total weather protection.
- Front panels are Microshell Stretch polyurethane that's waterproof, windproof, highly breathable and remarkably elastic.
- Mesh lined front for additional warmth.
- Back panels are stretch thermal fleece for ease of movement.
- Zippered front pockets for small items.
- Double-layer cuffs make a weathertight seal to gloves.
- Easy sliding zipper for quick dressing and venting.
|Ideal for||Cross-country skiing|
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.