Sportful Squadra Windstopper Pants - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
These cross-country ski pants provide a 3-way balance of wind protection, warmth and breathability. They bring comfort to a wide range of conditions with their windproof, insulated front panels and exceptionally breathable back venting fabric.
- Front panel is Windstopper® 4-Way Warm fabric that stretches, blocks wind and sheds water, backed with 300-weight fleece warmth.
- Knees are Windstopper 4-Way Mid, windproof and water-resistant, with a lightly brushed inner fleece for subtle warmth.
- Back is TDTxp brushed polyester for great breathability and excellent moisture wicking.
- Microfiber jacquard waistband with inner drawcord.
- Ankle zips for easy on and off.
|Ideal for||Cross-country skiing|
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with critically taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.