Sportful Squadra Windstopper Pants - Women's
These cross-country ski pants provide a 3-way balance of wind protection, warmth and breathability. They bring comfort to a wide range of conditions with their windproof, insulated front panels and exceptionally breathable back venting fabric.
- Front panel is Windstopper® 4-Way Warm fabric that stretches, blocks wind and sheds water, backed with 300-weight fleece warmth.
- Knees are Windstopper 4-Way Mid, windproof and water-resistant, with a lightly brushed inner fleece for subtle warmth.
- Back is TDTxp brushed polyester for great breathability and excellent moisture wicking.
- Microfiber jacquard waistband with inner drawcord.
- Ankle zips for easy on and off.
|Ideal for||Cross-country skiing|
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with critically taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.