Cold-weather gloves to keep your hands warm and your fingers nimble. Windproof, water-resistant shells and fleece lining are sewn with an anatomic construction that helps you grip your ski poles.
- Stretch soft shell has a polyurethane membrane for windproofness, water resistance and excellent breathability.
- Fleece lining adds insulation.
- Palms are synthetic leather for good, steady grip.
- Ultrasuede sniffle patch on thumbs.
- Dots make the index finger tips touchscreen-friendly.
- 7cm cuffs with Velcro® closures keep the gloves securely in place.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Additional feature(s)||Nose wipe|