Good taste knows no size. This smaller version of Smith’s popular Lowdown Sunglasses lets those with smaller faces look just as good.
- Frame is made of Evolve, a 53% plant-based material.
- Tapered Lens Technology (TLT) ensures distortion-free viewing from any angle.
- Hydrophilic Megol nose pads stop slippage as you sweat.
- Blackout lens has 10% visible light transmission.
- Grey green lens has 15% visible light transmission.
- Blue Flash lens has 20% visible light transmission.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|