Turn any table or bench into a bike work stand. One C-clamp cradles your bottom bracket, the other holds your fork securely. With no bulky tripod, the VeloVise is compact enough for travel, letting you convert picnic tables into field repair shops.
- Made of lightweight aluminum, polycarbonate plastic and melt-processible rubber.
- Fastens to any tabletop with a thickness up to 6 cm.
- Integrated cleat tensions shockcord to secure frame against bottom bracket cradle.
- No compression jaws on frame or seat tube.
- Bottom bracket clearance allows pedals to spin freely.
- Packed dimensions are 29 x 11 x 11cm.
- Includes 100mm quick release, 15mm and 20mm thru axle-adapters for full compatibility with most road and mountain bikes.
- Lefty®, 25mm Specialized®, 24mm Maverick® front axle adapters sold separately.
- 130mm and 135mm quick release, 12mm x 135, 12mm x 142, and 12mm x 150 rear axle adapters sold separately.
|Ideal for||Bike maintenance|