Halti Rapsu Gloves - Men's
These light, warm hybrids let your fingers pair up to heat one another while leaving you plenty of dexterity for gripping poles. Ski long and prosper.
- Outers are rugged ripstop polyester.
- Liners are a smooth polyester knit that lets your hands slide in easily.
- Thinsulate and Microtherm provide plenty of warmth without excess bulk and stiffness.
- Palms are padded for comfort and faced with Clarino for a secure grip.
|Ideal for||Cross-country skiing|
|Main fabric||100% polyester|
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
How to measure
- Hand circumference
- Measure around a flat hand at knuckles, do not include thumb.
- Hand length
- Measure hand length from the base of palm to end of middle finger.