Halti Rapsu Gloves - Men's
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
These light, warm hybrids let your fingers pair up to heat one another while leaving you plenty of dexterity for gripping poles. Ski long and prosper.
- Outers are rugged ripstop polyester.
- Liners are a smooth polyester knit that lets your hands slide in easily.
- Thinsulate and Microtherm provide plenty of warmth without excess bulk and stiffness.
- Palms are padded for comfort and faced with Clarino for a secure grip.
|Ideal for||Cross-country skiing|
|Main fabric||100% polyester|
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
How to measure
- Hand circumference
- Measure around a flat hand at knuckles, do not include thumb.
- Hand length
- Measure hand length from the base of palm to end of middle finger.