This front derailleur has a Dyna-Sys drivetrain for greater efficiency and easier climbing. Set up your ride for light shifting action and smooth, robust changes.
- Chain guide is steel, base is aluminum.
- Top swing.
- For 3 x 10-speed systems.
- Low-profile design provides plenty of clearance.
- Compatible with 42-32-24T and 40-30-22T.
- BB plate not included.
- 50mm chain line.
- 42-40T top gear teeth, total capacity 18T
- 66-69 chain stay angle.
- Dual pull.
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|
Bottom-pull are operated by a cable running from below. Top-pull are operated by a cable running down from above. Dual-pull are equipped to be operated by either top or bottom.
A double is ideal for cranksets with two chainrings. A triple is designed for cranksets with two or three chainrings.