Blaze the path home with this rechargeable commuter bike light. Gram for gram, the Urban series from Light & Motion gives you more lumens than any other setup. The Urban 800 has aggressive side lighting to keep you visible to right-angle traffic, distracted pedestrians or other cyclists.
- Lightweight aluminum body with heat-sink fins.
- Tool-free mounting system attaches easily to handlebars.
- Reflector provide both spot and flood lighting.
- Press and hold switch turns off after 2 seconds.
- Accurate battery status indicator so you know when it's time to recharge.
- Auto-shut-off feature prevents damage.
- Charges via micro USB port, cable is included.
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Light source||1 LED|
|Burn time - flash||12 h|
|Burn Time - steady||1.5-6 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
The amount of time it takes to fully charge the battery. Applies to lithium and NiMH type batteries. Does not apply to rechargeable or non-rechargeable AA or AAA batteries.
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Emits red light||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.