With brightness comparable to a motorcycle headlamp, the Urban 800 FC stands out on the streets and shows you the way down unlit trails. Golfball-like divots in the reflector create an even beam for excellent depth perception. Amber side lights ensure you show up through a full 180 degrees.
- Lightweight aluminum body with integrated heat sink fins
- Cree LED and Li-Ion Integrated battery allow exception lumens-per-gram output.
- Low battery warning with auto shut-off to prevent damage.
- Lock-out mode prevents accidental activation in your pack or panniers.
- Super accurate battery charge indicator so you’re never caught in the dark.
- Toolless system mounts easily to any bar and most helmets.
- Includes regular USB charge cable. Also accepts 2A USB charger (not included) to cut recharge time in half.
|Included mounts||Handlebar mount|
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Light source||1 LED|
|Burn Time - steady||1.5-6 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
The amount of time it takes to fully charge the battery. Applies to lithium and NiMH type batteries. Does not apply to rechargeable or non-rechargeable AA or AAA batteries.
|Power supply||USB charger|
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Emits red light||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.