Well-rounded lighting for commuter cyclists. This clever system provides front, rear and side light to help you show up from all angles. It mounts on a helmet to save time – and you won't forget your lights on have them stolen.
- Compact aluminum headlight boasts an impressively bright output via a high-powered LED.
- Design is lightweight enough that it won't cause neck strain.
- Blinking amber side lenses advertise your presence.
- Rear unit contains three super bright red LEDs. Rear flash can be toggled off or on.
- Lithium ion battery powers the system.
- Recharges via a computer micro-USB plug (no wall charger included).
|Ideal for||Cycle commuting|
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
|Front + rear|
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Light source||1 LED|
|Burn time - flash||14 h|
|Burn Time - steady||2 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
The amount of time it takes to fully charge the battery. Applies to lithium and NiMH type batteries. Does not apply to rechargeable or non-rechargeable AA or AAA batteries.
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Emits red light||Yes|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||Rechargeable battery pack (non-removable)|