Designed to light up blind spots and catch drivers' attention. The Vis 180 has a large 180-degree reflector panel that creates a wide swath of eye-catching light with amber side lights placed where motorists can see them. You can angle the light as needed to keep it visible and not impeded by your fenders, pack or seatbag.
- Includes a high and low pulse setting, and a steady mode.
- Accurate battery charge indicator has 4 status levels.
- Low battery warning and auto-shutoff to prevent damage.
- Locking pivot point mounts on a seat post or seat stay and can be angled for max visibility.
- Light locks in place, but easily removes to prevent theft.
- Integrated clip also attaches to packs and bags.
- Charges via micro USB port (includes a cable) for use with your laptop or cell phone charger. Note: This light does not include a wall adapter.
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Light source||3 LEDs|
|Burn time - flash||6-20 h|
|Burn Time - steady||4 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
The amount of time it takes to fully charge the battery. Applies to lithium and NiMH type batteries. Does not apply to rechargeable or non-rechargeable AA or AAA batteries.
|Power supply||USB charger|
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Emits red light||Yes|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.