Oakley developed the A-Frame to do away with condensation on the inside of your goggles. The huge surge ports and top vents channel air, the coated lenses resist condensation, and the double lenses provide a thermal barrier to buffer differences in temperature.
- Anti-fog treated dual lenses have a thermal barrier of trapped air to reduce heat loss and condensation.
- Triple fleece face foam for a comfortable seal and good moisture wicking.
- Lens tapers at the edges to prevent distortion and provide a crisp view.
- Wide strap has silicone-ribbing.
- Flexible nylon chassis conforms to your face.
- Prizm Rose lens is designed to increase contrast and decrease visible light transmission to excel in flat light conditions.
- Persimmon lens has 54% visible light transmission.
Vents allow airflow through the goggles which helps to prevent fogging.
Fits over most eyewear
These optics are designed to fit comfortably over most eyewear.
A coating on the inside of the lens that inhibits condensation.
100% UV protection
Provides 100% protection against UVA and UVB rays.