Keep your ankles and toes warm and dry on long winter rides. Made of a special hollow-core performance fibre, these socks protect you from the cold without added bulk or weight. The high cuffs are padded to protect your lower legs from biting gusts and icy spray, and the mid-arch compression holds them firmly in position.
- Made of moisture-wicking Thermolite polyester, nylon and LYCRA®.
- Faster drying and 30% more lightweight than similar knit socks made of merino wool.
- Mid-density thickness so you can get a snug fit with your shoes.
- Fully cushioned soles for warmth and comfort.
- Quick-drying vented Aireator mesh insteps.
Layers of cushioning, in some athletic socks, are knit in to reduce impact. Mapped socks are activity-specific and will offer cushioning in common pressure areas.
|Heel and forefoot|
Left foot and right foot specific socks provide precise fit.