Super-packable, this jacket is an ace in your back pocket that transforms a potential suffer-fest into tolerable training ride. the fabric is ultralight and extremely compressible and rides unobtrusively in your pocket until you hear thunder rumbling in the distance.
- Made of Etxeondo Protect fabric that mixes polyester with Teflon to offer great water resistance.
- Mesh lining on the sides and under arms allows heat and moisture to escape.
- Collar is fabric lined for next-to-skin comfort.
- Reflective details out back.
- Full length zip
- Rear pocket doubles as the jacket's stuff sack.
- Elastic hem for a close fit.
|Face fabric||Polyester + PTFE|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with critically taped seams|
|Pockets||1 back zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Venting||Mesh-lined underarm vents|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Stuffs in own pocket|