When the winds whip fallen leaves across your path, zip up and ride on. The outer face is Windstopper soft shell fabric that blunts the cold. Inside a honeycombed fleece holds in your body heat while letting moisture escape. Body mapped side panels add flexible and aid heat dispersal.
- Made of WindStopper soft shell with a windproof membrane and Honeycomb fleece inner for wamth and vapour transport.
- Side panels are warm Thermolite fabric for additional breathability and moisture transport.
- Reflective details on rear for visibility.
- 3 drop-in pockets at rear.
- Recommended for temperatures from 4 to 16°C.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with critically taped seams|
|Pockets||3 back drop-in|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.