Etxeondo Biko Bib Tights - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Insulating tights that adapt to the shape of your body for exceptional freedom of movement and warmth on chilly training rides. With each panel, Etxeondo creates a body-fit silhouette that moves with you effortlessly. Thermolite fabric provides warmth and comfort, insulating you against the conditions and wicking moisture away from your skin, fast. The bib straps are designed with outward-facing seams to reduce friction and put the fabric's soft side against your skin so there's no irritation or points that grind throughout your ride.
- Etxeondo's Ketaren Light fabric is made from nylon and elastane for exceptional freedom of movement with plenty of abrasion resistance.
- Double layer Behar chamois uses a double-density cushioning to protect sensitive areas and absorb shock around the hip and pelvic bones. Perforated foam adds ventilation, with elasticity on all sides for easy movement.
- Inside Out technology puts seams on the outside of the straps to reduce irritation and increase comfort.
- Designed for use between 4 and 16°C.
- Reflective details keep you visible in low light.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.