You may have a quiver of bikes for your commute, races and trail rides, but this one helmet has you covered for all. MET in-mold technology lets the Fanandgo deliver better shock absorption than other helmets of comparable weight and volume.
- Removable visor lets you be shady when you want.
- Minimized head contact surface and plenty of vents keep you cool.
- Forward-facing vents have netting to scoop air but not bugs.
- Fit adjustment dial on the back works with one hand.
- Hypoallergenic internal foam pads.
- Reflective stickers at the back for increased night time visibility.
Microshell helmets are made of a thin polymer sheet over a foam liner; Hardshell helmets have a hard polymer outer shell and a foam liner; when the liner is being bonded to the outer shell during the manufacturing process, it is Molded in the shell.
|Molded in the shell|
|Fit system||Adjustable dial|
|Inner material||EPS (expanded polystyrene)|
The internal circumference determines the size head that the helmet will fit.
Most helmets are tested and certified for a specific sport. Some helmets are approved for multi-sports, but only after passing the safety tests for both sports (i.e., snowsports and cycling).
Cetification is established by a variety of governing bodies who set impact standards. Most helmets are certified or approved for a specific sport, except in the case of multi-sport helmets (i.e., a snowsports helmet might also be approved for cycling if it meets the cycling safety standards).