An brighter LED gives you the power of a full-sized flashlight. It's small enough to slip into your shirt pocket and stands on-end to create an area-illuminating candle.
- Body is made of Type III anodized aircraft aluminum.
- Glass lens is toughened for durability and ultra-clear with anti-reflective coating for maximum efficiency.
- Reverse polarity protection prevents battery drain.
- Simple side switch is glove-friendly and gives fast access to 3 lighting modes.
- Intelligent switch automatically return to last brightness level when turned on.
- Lock-out features ensures light will not turn on while not in use.
- Includes spare O-ring and lanyard.
- Lanyard and key ring hole allow easy attachment to wrist or objects.
- Length is 146mm, diameter is 24mm.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Beam distance - high||180m|
|Light source||XP-E2 LED|
|Burn time - low||72 h|
|Burn time - med||10 h|
|Burn time - high||3.5 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Power supply||Replaceable batteries|
|Emits red light||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||2 AA (included)|