The Oakley Two Face Sunglasses use a combination of materials to forge a classic style. O-matter nylon and aluminum contain a set of large, deep lenses protect your eyes from full spectrum UV and reflections.
- Frames are lightweight, stress-resistant O-matter nylon, with a custom-formed aluminum lower section.
- Designed to fit medium to large faces best.
- 3-point fit stays in plays without shifting or slipping.
- Dark Bronze lens provides 12% visible light transmission.
- Gray lens provides 18% visible light transmission.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
|Nylon + aluminum|
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|