The Oakley Batwolf are full-framed sunglasses that offer excellent protection and wide wrapping UV-blocking lenses. As an additional matter of style, the O icon is interchangeable, and every set comes with an additional option to swap in when you want to change things up. Lenses secure with hidden latches that blend unobtrusively into the architecture of the frame.
- O-matter nylon frames use lightweight, stress resistant material.
- Designed to fit medium to large faces.
- Oakley XYZ optics ensure distortion-free viewing from all angles.
- 3-point fit sits straight and won't slip around.
- Interchangeable O icons. Additional pair of interchangeable Square O icons included.
- Ice lens provides 10% visible light transmission.
- Emerald lens provides 13% visible light transmission.
- Black lens provides 10% visible light transmission.
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.