The latest iteration of the original athletic shades. They have a single lens and frame-free bottom for an unimpeded views.
- Designed to fit medium to large faces.
- Nylon frames are lightweight and have good stress resistance.
- Rubber nose pads and ear socks prevent slippage when you sweat.
- XYZ optics for distortion free viewing from all angles.
- Three-point fit to ensure precise optical alignment.
- Grey lens has 18% visible light transmission.
- Positive Red lens has 15% visible light transmission.
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.