Go-to mitts to pull on when bad weather rolls in. Layer these waterproof-breathable shells over insulating mitts or gloves in stormy, wet conditions. Constructed of fully seam-taped, breathable fabric, they keep your hands protected and move perspiration away from your skin.
- Shell fabric is waterproof-breathable2.5-layer Pertex Shield.
- Fully seam taped construction keeps them waterproof in stormy situations.
- Palms have wrap-around AlpenGrip patches to add solid grip.
- Pre-curved outline keeps them functional and versatile.
- Ladder-lock wrist cinch has a pull loop for adjustment.
- Recommended temperature range is -4 to 25°C.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Hand warmer pocket
The gloves or mitts feature a small pocket to insert a heater pack for extra warmth.