Explore your neighbourhood trails or venture into the backcountry. These basic snowshoes take rolling terrain in stride whether it’s hardpack or powder. Priced to suit occasional users, and sized to match a women’s narrower gait, they are an an excellent all-around option for your winter recreation.
- Frames are 6061-T6 anodized aluminum for lightness and strength.
- Contoured frame shapes promote ergonomic natural strides.
- Lightec decking is durable, lightweight and flexible down to -40°C.
- Connect fasteners secure decks to frames for excellent lateral traction.
- Carbon steel Traxx+ crampons provide multi-directional traction in all terrain and snow conditions.
- Freeflex pivoting binding plates provide shock absorption and allow free foot rotation for efficient strides.
- 3D Comfort+ bindings ensure secure footing and control. Their ratchet closures are easy to adjust.
- 822 model is 20 x 56cm, weighs 1.9kg and accommodates loads of 36 to 73kg.
- 825 model is 20 x 63.5cm, weighs 2kg and accommodates loads of 45 to 91kg.
|Ideal for||General snowshoeing|
|Max recommended load||
Indicates if the snowshoe has a heel lift or not. Heel lifts reduce calf strain on uphill climbs.