Julienne carrots for supper or cut cord for hanging the bear bag. The Freescape opens easily with one hand and nestles firmly in your palm for just about any camp chore. For extra security, it locks closed as well as open.
- Stainless steel blade is a combo of straight and serrated for versatility.
- Grippy textured handle allows a secure hold.
- Neon green accents on knife and sheath add loss resistance.
- Dual thumb studs for easy opening with either hand.
- Belt sheath included.
- Lanyard hole for carrying options.
|Ideal for||Camping and hiking|
|Handle material||Nylon + rubber|
Blade edge type
Serrated edges are useful for cutting dense material like rope or webbing. They stay sharper longer than straight edges, but can be more difficult to sharpen.
|Blade material||7Cr17MoV stainless steel|
|Knife length (closed)||10cm|
|Knife length (open)||18.9cm|
|Blade locking system||Yes|