Raise some eyebrows in frames made of biodegradable plant material. Pair them with paddleboards, onshore winds, watering holes, and lots of sun.
- Frames and hinges made of biodegradable all-natural plant polysaccharide material.
- 6-base lens curve provides an undistorted view of the world at all angles.
- Spy ARC lens ensures optically correct, distortion-free viewing.
- Bronze with Light Blue Spectra lens provides 10.8% visible light transmission.
- Come with a cleaning cloth and protective organic cotton bag.
- For each pair sold, Spy is contributing $5 to the Surfrider Foundation.
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.