The handheld Torch 250 charges via USB, a built-in solar panel or the hand-cranked dynamo. Floodlight, spotlight and flashing red modes accommodate various scenarios while the USB output tops up your phone.
- 180-lumen spot runs for 15 hours (low) or 7 hours (high). 70-lumen floodlight runs 48 hours (low) or 22 hours (high).
- Charge times are 7 hours via USB or 23-46 hours via the solar panel.
- USB input charging cord is integrated to prevent loss.
- 1 minute of cranking gives approximately 2 minutes of light.
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 1.5A (7.5W max), regulated.
- Dimensions are 25.4 x 8.9 x 4.5cm.
- Temperature operating range is 0-40°C.
- 2 integrated hanger hooks make a secure loop, or can be used on their own.
|Ideal for||Emergency preparedness|
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Light source||XP-E2 LED|
|Burn time - low||15 h|
|Burn time - high||7 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Emits red light||Yes|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.