Like a true Canadian, this headlamp is built for the cold. At 320 lumens those skin tracks you’re following will glow like the yellow brick road. As night settles and the air gets colder, detach the battery housing and put it in your pocket to keep the batteries warm and the light flowing.
- 1 QuadPower LED spotlight, 2 SinglePower white LEDs.
- Detachable battery pack can be worn on the headband or put in your pocket to keep the batteries warm.
- Settings include full strength proximity mode and distance mode, dimming, strobe, red night vision and lock mode.
- 3-level power meter shows remaining battery life for 3 seconds after turning on the headlamp.
- Red night-vision mode has separately controlled proximity and strobe settings so you don’t need to cycle through white lights to get the red lights.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Beam distance - low||10m|
|Beam distance - high||100m|
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||3 LEDs + 2 red LEDs|
|Burn time - low||250 h|
|Burn time - high||75 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
|Wide and spot|
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Power supply||Replaceable batteries|
|Emits red light||Yes|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||4 AA (included)|