Real paddling performance and enough cargo capacity for long weekend escapes. The Aironaut Inflatable Kayak can be filled and ready to launch about 6 minutes after you’ve lifted it out of the car trunk or bike trailer. The curved side panels and hull form a well-defined bow and stern. A slip-in skeg keeps you on track on the water. Other technical touches include: a cockpit liner to minimize flooding from big waves or wet exits, and an inflatable paddle float tucked under a rear deck panel that doubles as a paddle holder for self-rescues.
- Deck, side panels and hull are urethane-coated nylon, lighter and longer lasting than PVC.
- 3 separate air chambers for safety and performance. Each has a pressure relief valve to prevent over-inflation caused by temperature, weather and altitude changes.
- Seasock cockpit liner limits water in the boat and reduces abrasion on the floor.
- Skeg attaches for straight tracking in open water and removes for quick turning on rivers.
- Removable thigh straps allow firm bracing and control.
- Includes spray skirt, inflatable seat and seat back, double-action inflation pump, repair kit, and carrying bag.
|Length||4.5m (14ft. 9in.)|
|Packed dimensions||79 x 41 x 28cm (31 x 16 x 11in.)|