The Panamao X 6 is designed for those who appreciate flowy XC routes, and still log plenty of paved miles. Light on its tires and sturdy in its heart, this hybrid's aluminum frame sets you up for a powerful ride on trails or pavement. Its front suspension fork absorbs whatever rock, divot, or pothole lies before you. The powerful Shimano® disc brakes and drivetrain keep your stops on point and your experience responsive.
- 7005 aluminum PG frame ensures rigidity while maintaining low weight and keeps the cost reasonable.
- Tapered head tube is wider at the bottom for better force transfer from the fork to the frame. The increased stiffness offers direct, reactive steering.
- Shocks provide 63mm of travel to absorb bumps on roads or trails.
- Front suspension combined with large 700C knobby tires let it roll smoothly like a road bike, but give it the trail capability of a mountain bike.
- Shimano disc brakes provide exceptional stopping power.
- Continuous cable housing so dirt and grit can't get in to affect shifting performance.
- Shimano drivetrain is equipped with light, durable Deore and XT components.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC Bike Shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
- Ghost Bikes are designed in Waldsassen, Germany. Every model reflects a deep passion for cycling and meticulous attention to detail.
|Frame||Ghost 7005 PG aluminum|
|Fork||SR Suntour NCX RL|
|Stem||Ghost AS-GH2 31.8mm|
|Seatpost||Ghost light SP DC|
|Handlebars||Ghost Low Rizer light 31.8mm|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Shimano M396 (hydraulic disc)|
|Brake levers||Shimano M396 Disc|
|Shifters||Shimano Deore SL|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano Deore|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano XT|
|Crank + rings||Shimano FCT 551 48-36-26T|
|Hub (front)||Shimano RM33|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano HG50 10-speed 11-36T|
|Tires||Schwalbe Smart Sam 700 x 40|
|Saddle||Ghost VL 3315|