Ghost Panamao 3 Bicycle - Unisex
Unavailable online. Check your local store for availability.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
A trekking, Euro styled machine with contemporary features and tech. The light, rigid frame, modern suspension fork and RST front shocks dissipate vibration on long road rides and let you break up touring with a bit of trail play. Premium Shimano components and Tektro brakes merge acceleration and slowing into a single clean flow. 27 speeds help you shrink big hills down to speed bumps. A smooth dynamo hub powers the front and rear lights without batteries or the drag of a wheel-mounted generator.
- Hydro forming technology creates a custom frame precisely tuned to Ghost specifications.
- Ghost frame geometry blends a short chainstay, slack headtube angle, and steep seat tube angle for the optimum combination of maneuverability, control and propulsion.
- 7000 series aluminum frame is strong and durable, while keeping the weight low and the cost reasonable.
- Specific chainstay length keeps the centre of balance tuned for each frame.
- Shocks have 60mm of travel to smooth out washboard surfaces.
- Rear rack accommodates big touring panniers.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
- Ghost Bikes are designed in Waldsassen, Germany. Every model reflects a deep passion for cycling and meticulous attention to detail.
|Frame||Ghost Trekking 7005 PG aluminum|
|Fork||RST Neon MLO|
|Stem||Ghost light AS-822 25.4mm|
|Seatpost||Ghost light SP DC|
|Handlebars||Ghost Low Rizer light 25.4mm|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Shimano Alivio (V-brake rim)|
|Brake levers||Shimano Altus|
|Shifters||Shimano Altus Rapid Fire|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano Altus|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano Alivio|
|Crank + rings||Shimano FCM 371 48-36-26T|
|Hub (front)||Shimano DH3N30|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano CS-HG200 9-speed 11-32T|
|Rims||Alex ACE 18|
|Tires||Schwalbe Citizen 700 x 42|
|Saddle||Ghost VL 3061|
How to measure
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.