This all-mountain carbon rocket boasts an award-winning suspension design and many of the same high-end precision details as the Riot 9, with full Shimano® XT components for exceptional value. Its efficient pedalling comes from the revolutionary suspension, which provides a linear pedalling platform throughout the first 80% of travel and relies on the second rocker – the innovative Riot Link – to activate a highly progressive end stroke in the final 20% of travel. Ghost’s decision to do away with frame pivot bearings in favour of bushings results in significant weight reduction, with more even wear on the hardware and lower overall maintenance. Clean entrances for internal cable routing leave fewer places for mud to stick and keep cables and hoses protected. As a light and nimble trail bike, the Riot is built with high-end precision for aggressive performance.
- Lightweight Riot 650B UHM/HM frame (weighs in at just over 2kg) forms a strong foundation from high and ultra-high modulus carbon.
- Design and innovation-award winning new link suspension system technology gives you greater pedalling efficiency, with a highly progressive end stroke to create seemingly bottomless travel.
- Full Shimano XT parts kit, the gold standard for mountain bikes.
- Fox front and rear suspension feature the responsive Climb/Trail/Descend (CTD) 3-position damping for quick adjustment to changing terrain. Rear Float shock has a new open cartridge design to achieve lower aeration than previous models for faster and smoother performance.
- Rock Shox Stealth Reverb seat post allows for 125mm of seat height adjustment on the fly (100mm on size XS), with clean internal hose routing. A custom sealing system takes the worry out of a hydraulic package.
- Internal cable routing makes for a clean look and leave fewer places for mud to stick.
- 68-degree head angle puts you on top of your climb for better control and response.
- 27.5in wheels blend the best of 29 and 26-in. wheels, without ever making it feel like a compromise.
- Lightweight composite bushings in combination with Ghost's anodized aluminum axles create a very low amount of friction. Composite bushings also guarantee a very long lifetime without the chance of corrosion.
- Isolated rear brake mount attaches directly to the axle to save the carbon frame from unnecessary abuse.
- Integrated frame protection integrates a very soft foil into the chainstay and the lower part of the downtube. A small chain keeper eliminates damage to the frame.
- Easton Vice XLT 27.5in. wheelset is out-of-the-box UST tubeless compatible, and light and tough enough to go anywhere.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC Bike Shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
- Ghost Bikes are designed in Waldsassen, Germany. Every model reflects a deep passion for cycling and meticulous attention to detail.
|Frame||Ghost AMR Riot 650B UHM/HM carbon|
|Fork||Fox Float 32 Air Evolution O/C CTD|
|Rear shock||Fox Float CTD BV LV|
|Stem||Ghost AS-GH3 31.8mm|
|Seatpost||Rock Shox Reverb Stealth with 125mm travel|
|Handlebars||Ghost Low Rizer super light 31.8mm|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Shimano XT (hydraulic disc)|
|Brake levers||Shimano XT|
|Shifters||Shimano XT SL|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano XT|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano XT Plus|
|Crank + rings||Shimano XT 38-24T|
|Bottom bracket||Shimano Pressfit|
|Hub (front)||Easton X4|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano XT 10-speed 11-36T|
|Rims||Easton VICE XLT|
|Tires||Schwalbe Nobby Nic 27.5 x 2.25|
|Saddle||Selle Italia X1|