This sub-12kg carbon rocket boasts an award-winning suspension design, 650B wheels, and 130mm of travel for aggressive climbs and all-mountain riding. Its efficient pedalling comes from the revolutionary suspension, which provides a linear pedalling platform throughout the first 80% of travel and relies on the second rocker – the innovative Riot Link – to activate a highly progressive end stroke in the final 20% of travel. Ghost’s decision to do away with frame pivot bearings in favour of bushings results in significant weight reduction, with more even wear on the hardware and lower overall maintenance. Clean entrances for internal cable routing keep cables and hoses better protected and Shimano's marquee XTR componentry gives you the control and response you need to go fast over any terrain. As a lightweight and nimble trail bike, the Riot is built with high-end precision for aggressive performance.
- Lightweight Riot 650B UHM/HM frame forms a strong foundation from high and ultra-high modulus carbon.
- Design and innovation-award winning new link suspension system technology gives you greater pedalling efficiency, with a highly progressive end stroke to create seemingly bottomless travel.
- Responsive and featherwight Shimano® XTR component set.
- Fox 32 FIT CTD Kashima fork and Fox Float CTD Kashima shock are spec’d for the highest level of performance.
- Both front and rear suspension feature the responsive Climb/Trail/Descend (CTD) 3-position damping for quick adjustment to changing terrain.
- Rock Shox Stealth Reverb seat post allows for 125mm of seat height adjustment on the fly, with clean internal hose routing. A custom sealing system takes the worry out of a hydraulic package.
- Internal cable routing makes for a clean look and leave fewer places for mud to stick.
- 68-degree head angle puts you on top of your climb for better control and response.
- 27.5in. wheels blend the best of 29 and 26-in. wheels, without ever making it feel like a compromise.
- Lightweight composite bushings in combination with Ghost's anodized aluminum axles create a very low amount of friction. Composite bushings also guarantee a very long lifetime without the chance of corrosion.
- Rear brake mount attaches directly to the axle to save the carbon frame from unnecessary abuse.
- 142x12mm thru-axle increases stability and stiffness.
- Integrated frame protection integrates a very soft foil into the chainstay and the lower part of the downtube. A small chain keeper eliminates damage to the frame.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC Bike Shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
- Ghost Bikes are designed in Waldsassen, Germany. Every model reflects a deep passion for cycling and meticulous attention to detail.
|Ideal for||Trail riding|
|Frame||Ghost AMR Riot 650B UHM/HM carbon|
|Fork||Fox Float 32 Air FIT CTD Kashima|
|Rear shock||Fox Float CTD BV LV Kashima|
|Stem||Ghost AS-GH3 31.8mm|
|Seatpost||Rock Shox Reverb Stealth with 125mm travel|
|Handlebars||Ritchey WCS carbon UD Rizer 9D 31.8mm|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Shimano XTR (hydraulic disc)|
|Brake levers||Shimano XTR|
|Shifters||Shimano XTR SL|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano XTR|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano XTR Plus|
|Crank + rings||Shimano XTR 36-26T|
|Bottom bracket||Shimano Pressfit|
|Hub (front)||Easton Haven|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano XTR 11-speed 11-40T|
|Tires||Schwalbe Nobby Nic 27.5 x 2.25|
|Saddle||Selle Italia SLR TT|