An all-mountain carbon rocket with serious travel up front. The Ghost Riot LT boasts the same award-winning rear suspension design as the original Riot, but comes with 20mm more travel in the front fork for burlier riding. Its efficient pedalling comes from the revolutionary suspension, which provides a linear pedalling platform throughout the first 80% of travel and relies on the second rocker – the innovative Riot Link – to activate a highly progressive end stroke in the final 20% of travel. Ghost’s decision to do away with frame pivot bearings in favour of bushings results in significant weight reduction, with more even wear on the hardware and lower overall maintenance. Clean entrances for internal cable routing leave fewer places for mud to stick and keep cables and hoses protected. Light, nimble and built with high-end precision, the Riot LT is up for anything.
- Lightweight Riot 650B UHM/HM frame (weighs in at just over 2kg) forms a strong foundation from high and ultra-high modulus carbon.
- Design and innovation-award winning new link suspension system technology gives you greater pedalling efficiency, with a highly progressive end stroke to create seemingly bottomless travel.
- Full Shimano® XT parts kit, the gold standard for mountain bikes.
- Fox front fork features 2 positions with 120 or 150mm of travel for quick adjustments to changing terrain.
- Cane Creek Double Barrel Inline rear shock has 4 adjustment settings and a climbing lock-out lever.
- KS LEV Integra seat post allows for 125mm of seat height adjustment on the fly (100mm on size XS).
- Internal cable routing makes for a clean look and leave fewer places for mud to stick.
- 67-degree head angle puts you on top of your climb for better control and response.
- 27.5in. wheels blend the best of 29 and 26-in. wheels, without ever making it feel like a compromise.
- Lightweight composite bushings in combination with Ghost's anodized aluminum axles create a very low amount of friction. Composite bushings also guarantee a very long lifetime without the chance of corrosion.
- Isolated rear brake mount attaches directly to the axle to save the carbon frame from unnecessary abuse.
- Integrated frame protection integrates a very soft foil into the chainstay and the lower part of the downtube. A small chain keeper eliminates damage to the frame.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC Bike Shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
- Ghost Bikes are designed in Waldsassen, Germany. Every model reflects a deep passion for cycling and meticulous attention to detail.
|Frame||Ghost AMR Riot 650B UHM/HM carbon|
|Fork||Fox Talas 34 Air FIT CTD 2-position|
|Rear shock||Cane Creek Double Barrel Inline|
|Stem||Ghost AS-GH3 31.8mm|
|Seatpost||KS LEV Integra with 125mm travel|
|Handlebars||Ghost Low Rizer super light 31.8mm|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Shimano XT (hydraulic disc)|
|Brake levers||Shimano XT|
|Shifters||Shimano XT SL|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano XT|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano XT Plus|
|Crank + rings||Shimano XT 38-24T|
|Bottom bracket||Shimano Pressfit|
|Hub (front)||Race Face Turbine|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
|Race Face Turbine|
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano XT 10-speed 11-36T|
|Rims||Race Face Turbine|
|Tires||Schwalbe Hans Dampf 27.5 x 2.35|
|Saddle||Selle Royal Seta|