The Arion trainer combines a simple compact design with the sophisticated tech of the iQubo app and a wireless ANT+ cycle computer. When used with the iQubo app, you can manage your resistance through your Apple device and plan routes with Google Maps to build a training course from nearly any road, street or highway in the world.
- Magnetic resistance controlled via handlebar console provides more than 500 Watts of resistance at 40kph.
- Wireless bar mounted console for mid-ride adjustments.
- Wireless ANT+ protocol controls data transmission between the trainer and other devices.
- Cycle computer functions display current, average and max speed cadence and power as well as heart-rate, training distance and time and heart rate training zones.
- Parabolic rollers, 85mm in the middle, 100mm at the sides aid balance.
- Roller surface is smooth, anti-static plastic that reduces noise and tire wear.
- Resistance levels adjust with neodymium magnets and an ergonomic slider on the roller housing.
- Choose from 3 programmed modes, adjustable resistance, constant power, or select one of 10 resistance levels.
- iQubo app (available for iPhone®, iPad®, and iPod® Touch) lets you manage your resistance through your device and create your own routes with Google Maps.
- Compatible with road and mountain bikes.
- Easy to store, dimensions are 141 x 50 x 16cm.
- Folded dimensions are 73 x 50 x 22cm.