Prana Callista Windbreaker - Women's
No decisions required. With weather-resistant fabric and a hood to keep the wind out of your ears, this windshell jacket is exactly what you need to begin an early morning workout. It’s also a handy piece to stash in your carry-on for cool evenings.
- Made from polyester with a DWR (durable water repellency) finish.
- Interior is unlined so you can wear your favourite layers underneath.
- Hood and hem have adjustable drawcords to keep out cool drafts.
- Contrast top stitching and pop of colour at the zipper.
- Length from base of neck to bottom hem is 65cm in size small.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with critically taped seams|
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.