When you need to move, you need to move. This lightweight jacket can help with that. It provides a well-vented layer for a morning run, and the flexible fabric and articulated elbows let you really stretch it out.
- Stretch cellophane fabric is nylon and polyurethane.
- Reflective elements on front and back sleeves and back vent for visibility in the dark.
- Textured, seam-sealed tape at raglan armholes and pocket frames.
- Throat protector keeps your neck warm.
- Perforated back vent with mesh underlay for air circulation.
- Articulated elbow and back hem darts.
- Reverse coil waterproof zipper has a flatlock pull you can operate with cold fingers.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|