Outdoor Research Equinox Shorts - Men's
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Scree skiing, scrambling through class 4 and moving fast through the alpine? Gear up with the Equinox Shorts and you’ll be protected without being weighed down. The stretch fabric is durable, lightweight and moves how you need. Quick drying and breathable, these shorts work to keep you cool when the temperature heats up.
- Fabric is a stretch woven nylon and spandex blend with a DWR finish.
- UPF 40-50+ protection.
- Gusseted crotch frees you up to move without restriction.
- Removable belt with belt loops and tunnels.
- 2 front pockets, 1 side zippered pocket and 2 back pockets turn these hiking shorts into functional everyday shorts.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Gusseted crotch|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Short inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'short'.
- Long inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'long'.