Take a minimalist approach to carrying your camera gear. This low-profile pack works well for outdoor photographers, and it fits a laptop for editing and posting from the field. Easily access your gear through the secure, zippered hatchback opening that sits flat against your back. The padded camera compartment pulls out for days when you decide to carry something other than your camera.
- Roomy enough for a jacket, lunch and sunscreen, the top zippered pocket also has a key fob.
- Padded, customizable camera compartment fits a DSLR with attached lens (up to 18–105mm zoom), 2-3 extra lenses, a flash or other accessories, plus a tablet or 11in. laptop.
- Storm-flap closure adds an extra level of protection for your gear.
- Back panel has soft, comfortable mesh-covered padding.
- Tall, stretchy mesh side pockets for a water bottle or a small tripod.
- Padded front stash pocket offers quick access to a dual compartment that fits a tablet or compact laptop plus other small items
- Memory card pocket to stash spare cards.
- Built-in all-weather cover protects gear from rain, snow, dust, and sand.
Padded sleeve fits most
A padded slot to fit electronics or laptops, it may be partially or fully padded on each side.
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.
|Additional feature(s)||Rain cover included|