With a focused beam or wide-angle lighting, the Myo headlamp is a secret weapon for adventure racing or trail running after dark. The housing offers even weight distribution so it stays in place. A full suite of features makes it excellent for mountain and alpine use too.
- Boost mode gives you a pop of bright light so you can see down the trail.
- Select your preferred lighting levels from the menu and program them to activate in any order.
- Programmable flashing mode includes slow, fast, and SOS options.
- Regulated power levels provide constant lighting power.
- Battery charge indicator light warns when the batteries are 70% and 90% discharged.
- Automatically switches to reserve power mode when batteries are almost discharged.
- Switches are protected from accidental operation when light body is upright.
- Wide angle lens lets you switch instantly from a focused to a wide beam.
- Top strap included (not attached) for increased stability if needed.
- Compatible with lithium batteries for performance in cold settings.
|Ideal for||Camping and hiking|
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Beam distance - low||30m|
|Beam distance - med||55m|
|Beam distance - high||90m|
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||2 LEDs|
|Burn time - low||40 h|
|Burn time - med||9 h|
|Burn time - high||2 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Power supply||Replaceable batteries|
|Emits red light||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||3 AA (included)|